The MultiTicket Single is valid for one person.
The MultiTicket is valid for 5 people, of whom max. 2 are over the age of 18:
- Both tickets are valid for as many journeys as you like
- Both are valid for 24 hours or for the entire weekend, starting at 2 pm on Friday and include adjacent public holidays
- In price level 8 both are valid for the entire NVV area; they may also be called North Hesse Day ticket and North Hesse Weekend ticket
- Are transferable to other people
- Up to 3 children under the age of 6 travel free of charge
- Note: MultiTickets Single and MultiTickets purchased in advance must be punched at a ticket validator before the start of your journey.
|Price level||MultiTicket |
All figures in Euro.
1 includes: Kassel, Ahnatal, Baunatal, Calden, Espenau, Fuldabrück, Fuldatal, Habichtswald, Kaufungen, Lohfelden, Nieste, Niestetal, Schauenburg, Staufenberg and Vellmar
2 valid in the urban core of Bad Wildungen including Reinhardshausen, in the urban cores of Bad Sooden-Allendorf, Frankenberg, Korbach, Melsungen, Niestetal, Reinhardshagen and Witzenhausen
In the NVV-App, customer service centres & InfoPoints and at the ticket machines.
Everyone living in Kassel can use a ticket price level 5 for travelling to Kassel city. This is valid for journey between Kassel and the communities Bad Karlshafen, Breuna, Liebenau, Trendelburg and Wesertal.