» Back to overview
Large Group Ticket - GroßgruppenTicket
The Large Group ticket is valid for groups of 5 people or more for a single journey:
- Per person the journey costs half the price of a single ticket
- Chaperones and supervising adults of kindergarten groups or school classes pay the child’s fare
- The total price is based on the number of travellers and the area of validity
- The group must stay together for the entire tour and travel together
Note: Large Group tickets purchased in advance must be punched at a ticket validator before the start of your journey.
Tickets and Prices
|Price Level||Large Group Ticket |
|Large Group Ticket |
All figures in Euro.
1 includes: Kassel, Ahnatal, Baunatal, Calden, Espenau, Fuldabrück, Fuldatal, Habichtswald, Kaufungen, Lohfelden, Nieste, Niestetal, Schauenburg, Staufenberg and Vellmar
2valid in the urban core of Bad Wildungen including Reinhardshausen, in the urban cores of Bad Sooden-Allendorf, Frankenberg, Korbach, Melsungen, Niestetal, Reinhardshagen and Witzenhausen
Where do I get tickets?
In the NVV-App, customer service centres & InfoPoints and at the ticket machines.
Do you have any questions?
Call our service hotline: 0800-939-0800 (free of charge)
For group travel it is necessary to register using the NVV service hotline on 0800-939-0800 (calls free of charge).
- For travel on regional trains or the RegioTram, you are required to register groups of more than 20 people or groups with bicycles at least 10 business days in advance.
- For travel on buses, you are required to register groups of 10 or more at least 3 working days in advance. Ususally a maximum of 30 people can be transported. It is unfortunately not possible for groups to take bicycles on buses.
- Transport of groups in a Shared Taxi and Mobilfalt is not possible as these mainly use passenger cars.
- Registration is not required for trams and buses operated by the KVG.
Please be aware that it is not always possible to provide additional seating capacity. In such cases we will be happy to advise you on alternative transport connections.
» Back to overview