» Back to overview
Hesse ticket - Hessenticket
Valid for up to 5 people, for one day for the whole of Hesse and to some of the neighbouring states:
- Mondays to Fridays from 9 am until the close of operations; on weekends and bank holidays all day until the end of operations.
- Can be used in all local trains, trams, suburban trains, the subway and buses operated by NVV, RMW and VRN in Hesse.
- Before departure, the names of all travellers need to be written on the ticket. Changing the travellers after the start of the first journey is not allowed.
- Only valid in 2nd class, moving to 1st class is not possible - not even against payment of the surcharges.
- It costs 38 euro.
Where do I get tickets?
The Hesse ticket is valid beyond the state border:
On the northern border of NVV to
- North Rhine-Westphalia to the town of Warburg using the lines R17, RE11, 120, 140, W3 and W4.
- Lower Saxony to the town of Hann. Münden, including the districts of Bonafoth, Hedemünden, Laubach and Oberode as well as the community of Staufenberg
- Thuringia as far as Gerstungen, routes R6 and 260 only
Over the RMV borders
- To Niederlaasphe station in the town of Bad Laasphe (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- On route 77 to Geisa (Thuringia)
- On routes X76, 201 and 275 to the district of Münchenroth to the community of Diethardt
- On routes 204 and 275 to the community of Reckenroth
- On route 191 to the community of Sauerthal
- On route LM-33 to the community of Kaltenholzhausen
- On routes RB 29 and RB 90 as far as Diez Ost station in the town of Diez (all Rhineland-Palatinate)
In the crossover tariff zones between VRN and RMV to
- To the villages of Hohensachsen and Lützelsachsen from? the town of Weinheim
- To the town of Eberbach
- To the city centre of Worms (VRN zone 43) in Rhineland-Palatinate
as well as in Mainz
The Hesse ticket is not valid in the crossover tariff zones with Bavaria, i.e. VAB, the crossover tariff zones with Rhein-Nahe Nahverkehrsverbund (RNN), the crossover tariff zones with Verkehrsgemeinschaft Westfalen Süd (VGWS) and the crossover tariff zones with Rhein-Lahn-Kreis (RLK).
Do you have any questions?
Call our service hotline: 0800-939-0800 (free of charge)
» Back to overview